Extra $20 off orders $100+
use code: 24hourcountdown
Official Terms & Conditions
12 DAYS OF TURBO Giveaway- OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES TERMS, CONDITIONS, AND RULES
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS FREE TO ENTER. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
PROMOTION DESCRIPTION AND PERIOD: The Black Friday 12 Day Giveaway: The Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes") is subject to the information in these terms, conditions, and rules (the “Official Rules”). The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Pit Viper, LLC (the "Sponsor"). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. All entries must be received during the Promotion Period (defined below). All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Any entries received after the Promotion Period will not be considered. The Sponsor’s website database clock is the official time keeping device and record for this Sweepstakes.
Promotion Period: The Sweepstakes begins Thursday, November 18, 2021 at 00:00 Mountain Time (MT) Zone and ends Monday, November 29, 2021 at 24:00. (the "Promotion Period").
Prizes Awarded and Retail Values: See Section 3 (below).
Number of Prizes in the Sweepstakes: __12__
Date Prize Winner’s Announced: _ Previous days sweepstakes winter will be announced daily From Friday November 19, 2021 through Tuesday November 30, 2021_
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is only open to natural persons who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico, all U.S. Territories, and all overseas military installations) who are at least 18-years of age or older as of the date of submitting the entry (the “Entrant”). Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. The Sweepstakes and entries are subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. The Sweepstakes and entries are void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the "Promotion Entities"), are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
1. Day 1 Prize (approximate retail value: $5,000)
2. Day 2 Prize (approximate retail value: $5000)
3. Day 3 Prize (approximate retail value: $3000)
4. Day 4 Prize (approximate retail value: $600)
5. Day 5 Prize (approximate retail value: $5000)
6. Day 6 Prize (approximate retail value: $600)
7. Day 7 Prize (approximate retail value: $3,600)
8. Day 8 Prize (approximate retail value: $750)
9. Day 9 Prize (approximate retail value: $10,000)
10. Day 10 Prize (approximate retail value: $500)
11. Day 11 Prize (approximate retail value: $1,750)
12. Day 12 Prize(approximate retail value: $5,000)
- HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by visiting the entry form, which can be found on the following website at www.pitvipersunglasses.com.
- ENTRY RESTRICTIONS: There is a maximum of one (1) entry per person during the Promotion Period for this Sweepstakes, regardless of the method of entry. Entering more than once in this Sweepstakes is prohibited and will not increase your chances of winning. Any attempt by an entrant to acquire more than one (1) entry in this Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period by using numerous email addresses, registrations, identities, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entry and that entrant will be disqualified. Multiple entrants are not allowed to use the same email address. The use of automated software or computer programs to register or enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited and any person or entity who uses or attempt to use such methods to register or to enter this Sweepstakes will be disqualified. Valid entries must contain all information required as described in Section 4 above. Incomplete, illegible and/or multiple entries will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses. Sweepstakes winner will be selected from online and mail-in entries only. The Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries. By entering, entrants unconditionally acknowledge compliance with and acceptance of these Official Rules, including eligibility requirements. Responsibility for receipt of entry rests solely with the entrant. Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in disqualification and forfeiture of the prize.
- WINNER SELECTION: One (1) winner will be selected for each prize (listed in Section 3, above) in a random drawing conducted by the Sponsor from among all eligible entries received before the end of the Promotion Period. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries. Winner agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and decisions of the Sponsor, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. The random drawing will be conducted within 10-days after the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION; CLAIMING PRIZE: Winner(s) will be notified by email at the email address provided in their respective Entry Information within three (3) business days after the Sweepstakes drawing and will be given 24-hours to confirm receipt of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address, and/or telephone number of entrants; and Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or entrant’s failure to adequately monitor any email account. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. Potential Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 24 hours of notification. If a winner cannot be contacted from the information provided, the Sponsor reserves the right to select another potential winner at its sole discretion. The Sponsor is not liable if the email is not responded to within the time allowed. If, for any reason, more bona fide winners come forward seeking to claim the prize in excess of the number of prizes set forth in these Official Rules, the winners, or remaining winners, as the case may be, of the advertised prize may be selected in a random drawing from among all persons making purportedly valid claims for the prize. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances.
- RELEASE FORM: Winner will be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release (including, where permitted, a Publicity Release) (collectively, the “Prize Claim Documents”) within three (3) days of notification, and in any event before receiving the prize. Failure to return the executed Prize Claim Documents within that time may result in forfeiture of prize and random selection of alternate potential winner from remaining eligible entries. A parent or legal guardian of any entrant who is a minor must sign a release on behalf of the minor for the minor to be eligible to receive a prize. Winner will be subject to a verification process, to include providing a completed W-9 including the winner's name, date of birth, address, home phone number, work/cell phone number, and social security number or taxpayer identification number.
- DELIVERY DISCLAIMER; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor disclaims all liability for the inability of an entrant to complete an online entry due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, acts beyond their control, or otherwise. The Sponsor disclaims all liability for any delays, mis-delivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of any item sent by electronic transmission or other delivery method. The Sponsor disclaims all liability for and is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, typographical errors, human, mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind, including: faulty or failed electronic data transmissions, any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes, any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes, inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof, suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service, any form of active or passive filtering, insufficient space in entrant’s e-mail account to receive e-mail messages, failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed transmission of online entries, traffic congestion on telephone lines, the Internet, or on any website, or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit an online entrant’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes, and any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person's computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from attempting to or participating in or downloading any information necessary to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes. No mechanically reproduced entries or facsimiles will be accepted. Entries void if incomplete, defective, altered, forged, illegible, or received outside authorized channels. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to dialify any individual (and all of his or her entries, or any portion thereof) who tampers with the entry process. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes. Entrant hereby waives and releases all claims for the above.
- TAXES: Any ARV valuation of a prize stated above is based on available information provided to the Sponsor, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner will be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize and paying any expenses associated with any prize(s) which are not specifically provided for in the Official Rules. Winner must provide the Sponsor with a completed IRS Form W-9 with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over six hundred dollars ($600.00) in prizes from the Sponsor will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
- CONDUCT AND DECISIONS: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Sweepstakes, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Sponsor will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Sweepstakes and the Sponsor's decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Sweepstakes is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Sponsor, the Sponsor reserves the right to terminate this Sweepstakes, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Sponsor deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Sponsor and are final. The Sponsor may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately alter, circumvent, disrupt, damage any website, or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Entrant hereby waives and releases all claims for the above.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY; HOLD HARMLESS; RELEASE: Any and all expenses not specifically mentioned herein are the sole responsibility of winner. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any portion of these prizes for a prize of equal or greater value. No transfer, assignment, change of the prize, or cash substitution is permitted. Each entry will have an equal chance of winning. Winner agrees to accept the Prize “as is”, and entrants hereby acknowledge that Sweepstakes Entities (as defined below) have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize, including, without limitation, to the prize’s quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or express warranties (if any) provided exclusively by a supplier that are sent along with the Prize. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen Prize. If prize notification or Sweepstakes-related communication is lost, rejected, faulty, or returned as undeliverable, or if a winner cannot be contacted after a reasonable attempt has been made by Sponsor (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) or is disqualified, the Sponsor reserves the right to randomly choose an alternate potential winner, in its sole discretion. Unclaimed prize(s) will not be awarded. Other restrictions may apply. All federal, state, and local taxes on the prize are the sole responsibility of each winner. As a condition of entering, entrants agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Sponsor and its respective subsidiaries and affiliated companies, divisions, parent companies, officers, directors, employees, agents and employees of agents, and advertising and public relations agencies and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes Entities”), from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, damages or causes of action, losses, costs or expenses with respect to or in any way arising out of or related to this Sweepstakes, entrants participation in the Sweepstakes, or the use of the entrant’s entry and the awarding, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize, including without limitation liability for any travel related to the Sweepstakes, death, personal injury, loss, and/or disability; (b) except to the extent prohibited by applicable law under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys' fees and court costs and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased and to attorneys’ fees and court costs. Entrant hereby waives and releases all claims for the above.
- MISCELLANEOUS: Winner must submit proof of eligibility and sign the Sponsor’s Prize Claim Documents to claim the prize. The Sponsor may substitute prizes, as well as extend, modify, or discontinue the Sweepstakes at any time without prior notice. The Sponsor disclaims any responsibility to notify entrants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical error in the printing of these Official Rules, administration of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of the Sweepstakes prize. All entries and information become property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- WINNER LIST: For a winner list, where required by law, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope no later than ninety (90) days after the end date of the Sweepstakes to Sponsor at the contact information listed below.
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS: All terms and conditions of Sponsor and Sweepstakes Entities are incorporated into these Official Rules of this Sweepstakes.
- JURISDICTION: By entering, entrants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of Utah without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules and the United States of America applicable to contracts made and performed entirely in Utah and where the relevant contacts are with such state. By entering, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state, and local courts located in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- CHOICE OF LAW: Any and all legal disputes and lawsuits between entrants and Sweepstakes Entities shall be governed by the laws of the Utah.
- SPONSOR: Pit Viper, LLC. 159 W Haven Ave, Salt Lake City UT 84115. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period. Sponsor reserves the right to change or cancel the Sweepstakes at any time, and entrants hereby waives and releases all claims regarding same.