TIME LEFT UNTIL YOU LOSE $5000
Effective Date: 9/1/2020
Last Reviewed on: 9/1/2020
What Information Pit Viper May Collect
Information you provide to us:
- When you make a purchase on our Site. If you make a purchase, we request information from you to facilitate the transaction and get you the goods. This information may include (i) your name, email address, phone number, shipping address, and date of birth, (ii) information about the products you purchase, and (iii) information about other people, such as when you direct us to send a gift.
When you make a purchase, we ask you to provide payment information, which may include payment card information (such as credit card number, type, and expiration date), billing address, and shipping address. Our payment processor, which is required by credit card issuers to meet specific security requirements, will collect, store, and process your credit card and other payment information on our behalf using industry-standard security measures. We do not store any payment card information.
- When you contact us. We do everything possible to make sure you have an exceptional shopping experience. If you contact us in person, by phone (calling or texting), email, instant message (including Facebook Messenger), live chat, through social media or our Site, or by some other means, we may keep a record of your contact information and the content of the communication for later reference. When we send you emails, we may track whether you open them to learn how to deliver a better customer experience and improve our services. We receive responses to any survey that you choose to complete for us.
Information we collect from third parties:
- Information from other third parties. We may collect information about you from other third parties, including demographic information, and combine this information with other information we collect about you.
Information we automatically collect:
- Traffic data. We may automatically track and collect the following categories of information when you visit our Site: (1) IP addresses; (2) domain servers; (3) types of computers accessing the Site; and (4) types of web browsers used to access the Site.
- Cookies (or browser cookies). Like most websites, our Site may incorporate technology such as “pixel tags”, “web beacons”, and “cookies” that allow us and our service providers to collect information about your actions on our Site. Our service providers may collect information about your online activities over time and across different online services. Cookies are small files that web servers may place on your computer when you visit a website. You may be able to set your web browser to reject cookies entirely or require that it request permission from you before accepting each new cookie. You can also delete cookies from your web browser once you leave a website.
For information about cookies and to learn how to block, disable, reject and delete them, please GO TO www.aboutcookies.org.
To opt-out of analysis by Google Analytics on our Site and other websites, GO TO https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
If you choose to use our Site without blocking or disabling cookies, or opting out of other tracking technologies, you consent to our use of these cookies and tracking technologies, and to our use of any Personal Information we collect from using them.
How Pit Viper Uses Your Information
We primarily use your information to provide and enhance our products and your experience with Pit Viper. We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- to provide, personalize, and improve our products
- to facilitate the sale and delivery of your purchases
- to communicate with you, including to respond to your comments or questions, and to send you updates about your order
- to understand your use of our Site to help us improve the customer experience
- to provide you information, recommendations, and marketing materials about our products
- for our other internal business purposes
How Pit Viper Shares Your Information
If we share your information, we do so only as described below.
With vendors. We’ve figured out ways to do a lot of things on our own, but we haven’t quite figured out how to do all of it. We may provide your information to our contractors, agents, and service providers as necessary to enable them to perform certain services for us, including but not limited to:
- order fulfillment
- delivery services
- payment processing
- website-related services, such as web hosting
- improvement of website-related services and features
- maintenance services
- marketing services
- data analytics
You can learn about how to opt out of receiving personalized website advertisements from our advertising partners who are members of the Network Advertising Initiative or who subscribe to the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising by visiting the opt-out sections on the websites of each of those organizations. Links to those sites are below. Note that because your election to opt out is managed through cookies, if you delete these cookies or use a different browser, you will have to make the same selection again.
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices
- Digital Advertising Alliance: http://www.aboutads.info/choices
One of the third party services that we use to track your activity on our Site is Google Analytics. If you do not want Google Analytics to collect and use information about your use of our Site, then you can install an opt-out in your web browser (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout). You also may opt-out from Google Analytics for Display Advertising or the Google Display Network by using Google’s Ads Settings located at https://www.google.com/settings/ads.
On an aggregated or de-identified basis. We may share aggregated or de-identified information (which cannot reasonably be used to identify you) with service providers or other third parties. These service providers and third parties may also share with us aggregated or de-identified information that they have independently developed or acquired.
With business partners we do not control. We may work with other businesses from time to time. These business partners may sell items or provide promotions to you through our Site or theirs. We may also provide products or services to you jointly with our business partners. When we do this, we will clearly show you that a business partner is associated with your transaction, and we will only share information with them that is related to your transaction and in accordance with your request to share with that partner.
California Resident Privacy Notice
If you are a California resident, please review these additional privacy disclosures, which provide a summary of how we collect, use, and disclose personal information about you and explain your rights under California law.
Categories of Information We Collect, Use, and Disclose for Business Purposes. We may collect the following categories of personal information, as described in What Information Pit Viper May Collect[HYPERLINK] above:
- Identifiers and categories of personal information identified in the California Customer Records Statute, including name, email address, mailing address, phone number, or IP address.
- Commercial information, such as records of purchases and payment information.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, including log data and information about the devices and computers you use to access our Site.
- Electronic, visual, or similar information such as photos.
- Other information you provide, such as demographic information, responses to surveys or messages to customer service
- Inferences drawn from any of the above, including about the content or ads that may be of interest to you
Your Rights. Under the California Consumer Privacy Act ("CCPA"), California residents have the right to request access to or deletion of their personal information, to request additional details about our information practices, to opt out of the "sale" of personal information, if applicable, and to not be discriminated against. You may exercise these rights by [clicking here[HYPERLINK to CCPA Web Form or] calling [TOLL FREE NUMBER]. If you have additional questions or need help exercising your rights, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to exercise these rights, you will need to verify your identity to protect your security and personal information. Note that even if we honor your request to delete your information, we may retain certain information as required or permitted by law.
Sale of Personal Information. Pit Viper does not, and will not, sell information that directly identifies our customers such as their names, email addresses, phone numbers, or postal addresses. We do use marketing and advertising partners, however, and we share cookies, IP addresses, and device identifiers with them so that they can help us promote our Site. You can opt out of receiving certain targeted advertising as described in the Marketing and Advertising Partners subsection of How Pit Viper Shares Your Information[HYPERLINK] above.
Shine the Light. If you’re a resident of California, you can request a notice identifying the categories of personal information, as defined by California Civil Code Section 1798.83, we share with our affiliates and/or third parties for their direct marketing purposes and the contact information for such affiliates and/or third parties. Please submit a written request to email@example.com.
We take the protection of children very seriously and do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13, in accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”). If you are a parent or legal guardian of a minor child, you may use our Site on behalf of such minor child. If you have questions concerning our information practices with respect to children, or if you believe a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to protecting your information and have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we use commercially reasonable efforts to protect your information, we cannot guarantee complete security. Any information that you provide to us is done so entirely at your own risk.
We take the protection of children very seriously reserve the right to amend this privacy notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this privacy notice, we will post the updated notice on the Site and update the notice’s effective date. Your continued use of our Site following the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
Postal Address: 159 W. Haven Avenue, Salt Lake City, UT 84115